Monday, November 19, 2012

Knick Knacks And What Not ...

I've been going cuckoo all over the Internet and in stores in my neighbourhood picking up goodies for my new place. Don't worry, every time I do some spending I make sure to do some work too so that my budget balances out. Anyway, I thought I'd share some of the things I've ordered and am excited about. The main living space has a colour theme of primary colours, so you might notice a recurring theme ...
Loads of washi tape.
Valley of the Dolls poster.
Gold skull. I've been dying for one of these for awhile and finally found a shop with affordable prices. Can't wait for this to arrive.

Packing isn't much fun but it is nice being reminded of the loads of books I have, many of which I still haven't read. 
That's all for now. I don't want to give away too many of my secrets.
xoHannah

No comments: